Saturday, January 23, 2010

PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT BE MAD!

So here is the thing....
I am going on a diet (cringe its OK i am also)

this is my please please please don't hate me face!

but get excited. i am going to try (OK the word TRY should prob be in bold) TRY to blog EVERYday, they will most likely be small. (being bad at these jokes THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!) i am sorry i just did that!

Also i got this rad sewing machine for Christmas. And i have dared my self to make (at least) one thing a month, hopefully its more than that though. All 11 of my AMAZING AMAZING readers pls hold me to this!



i was rather vain today! sorry


So wanna hear my happiness for the week. Well i am hoping that is a yes.





I will own this movie on TUESDAY! it is honestly one of my FAVORITE movies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE period pieces, and this one was amazing!


So whats new with you?

5 comments:

~M~ said...

That is so cool you know how to sew!

S said...

I really want to see that movie.
I sew too (7 years but unfortunately I haven't made myself anything since 2003 :(
Good luck with your diet! Being healthy makes you feel good :)

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

M,

i am trying to learn how to sew. it is a process! but i know i will be proud no matter what!

S,

i love love love love love that movie! plz watch it! also i would love to see you make something new! so far my diet is way yummy!

Sam said...

oh, i want to see that movie! looks amazing :)