Saturday, February 13, 2010

I LOVE.


So...
i don't have a lover on this February the 14th
and it would be a lie if i told you it does not bother me
because it does,
but life goes on.
So here is a list of 10 things i love about my life.


1. My Friends


they are my family without them i have no clue who or where i would be
to me they are love.

2. my job
yeah i work at a bookstore.
yeah i would rather read a book than go on a date.
yeah i know that's lame
...
your mom. :)

3. weekly Amanda hang outs.
there backkk.
she makes me food we watch tv.
welcome to my life.

4. potbear
....yeah i still sleep with a teddy bear.
no i am not 12...

5. The fact that sometimes i can look like Zooey Deschanel or Adurey Hupburn

6. that i laugh out loud (really loudly, mixed with a snort! ) when i think something is funny.
i love to laugh.

7. i no longer think crying is a weakness.
i find it beautiful.
kinda like a puzzle.


8. i know i am worth loving.

9. i still toss pennies in the fountain at the mall.
i no longer wish to be a mermaid, but i always make the
same wish.

10. the fact that i have 14 followers!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

This was an amazing post. I was just talking earlier this week about Valentines Day and LOVE and how it is not just about prince charming, but learning to love yourself. Love toward family, friends and life in general. What a great post! Happy Vday!

amanda leeann said...

i really loved this.

but not as much as i love you!

btw, your fonts are rocking now. just fyi.

Anonymous said...

i love that you laugh really loud with a snort mixed in, too.