Sunday, February 7, 2010

I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet.

Brennan: Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can't see it. I find that reassuring. - Bones "Devil in the Details"


If you wanna know who I am a lot of me lies in that quotes above.

I don't trust people and that my friends keeps me from falling in love. I might have recently met a REALLY cool (and beautiful) boy, but if somethings don't change about me I will ALWAYS wake up alone (that is not something I want). How can I trust the sun to not disappoint me and not this boy (I am trying the innocent until proven guilty thing) . So I am daring my self to put my heart out their. Maybe it will break maybe it wont. There is only one way to find out.

4 comments:

S said...

I'm the same way, unfortunately. But that barrier has been slowly coming down, only if I get too close I find myself putting it back up again.

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

risking is how to make change! crossing my fingers for you ♥

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

Thank you so much for that! It was really encouraging!