Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 1st Sewing Adventure!

Hi (waves)
so wanna know what i did today?
(do i hear a yes?
...ok!)
i completed my 1st monthly sewing challenge!
yes it was a little last min.
yes its only a skirt.
no you do not get to see it today....sorry
but i want to add a little something to the bottom to liven it up!
i will post pics tomorrow pink swear!
i know the pic is a little crazy. but it was me right before i did the lay on the floor and consider this project bigger than me bit. it was fun and lasted for about an hour. yeah i sometimes act like a 3 year old no big.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

S said...

I actually really like that picture and can't wait to see your skirt!
I would maybe start sewing again if the sewing machine wasn't broken :o

E said...

How exciting. And I'm flattered you thought of me. I can't wait to see :)