Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

I have been a little MIA
Sorry about that..
Its SpringBreak...
no i have not had very many big plans.
Well i am having a Very HarryPotter Weekend with
(check her out)
But other than that i have been
at my parents work....
I put in my two week at
the book store.
I have been really happy these last few days.

so happy i scream out because of random happiness.
I am that happy.
It might be because of off the happy music i have been listening too.
(its in the post above bc today i am lazy...)
or i could be happy bc this is the newest member of my family...
idk why i am so happy
but i am.
i plan on staying that way.
i will catch up on my emails i pinky swear!

2 comments:

S said...

Aw so cute!
I'm so glad you're happy.
I've been thinking about putting in my two weeks at the bookstore I work at as well.

Kate Daigneault said...

Thats the cutest puppy ever! I have serious puppy fever lately. Maybe its due to finally living in an apartment with a big yard...I want to steal yours!