Monday, March 1, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

And now the moment you have all been waiting for.
Its the end of the first month
of my one year
SEWING ADVENTURE.
( i am thinking i will probably learn more about myself during this "adventure" than sewing.)
*i already learned that i am way stubborn.
**and that sewing makes me really happy
Are you ready?
you best be ready for this
BC hemming this skirt was the best part of
my Monday.
yeah i was a grumpface today
i am blaming it on the Thin Mints!
*don't ask. :D
Meet Frankenskirt.
she's alive
or at least yesterday i thought she was.
this might be one of the UGLIEST Skirt's ever made,
but ohh buddy am i proud of it!
:D


another thing I'm proud of
is i finally got a Septic Letter
strange i know... don't be judging.
concerning a house my mother is selling
(that's right my mother is a realtor.)
(that's right i work for my mother.)
*lets not dwell on the bad now
back to the Septic Letter.
lets just say i have called the Health Dpt
4 times a day for a week.
and lets just say
i really don't like
little miss health department...at all.
but its ok because i have the letter!
*we needed it to help the loan go through
** i have no idea i am just the paper pusher.
This is my suck it Health Department Lady face!

9 comments:

S said...

Awesome! I hope you keep up with the sewing. By the way I love your bangs:)

Jenni said...

That skirt is sooooo cute! I just stumbles across your blog! LOVE it!

Sarah Ann said...

Haha!
Adorable blog! I'm your new follower!!

Sarah Ann sarahannrogers.com

amanda leeann said...

uhm, hi.

i lurve you. but you know that!

i'm proud of your frankenskirt for you - she is lovely!

E said...

Frankenskirt...hilarious! And such an apt description.

What sort of hem did you use? There may be an easier way to do it.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think it's a great skirt. You look adorable in it!

Anna said...

congrats on your sewing project completion! cute skirt!

Beck said...

Love the skirt! Your sewing skills ace over mine (luckily my very patient Mum is teaching me!)

Anonymous said...

the skirt is NOT ugly.