Sunday, March 21, 2010

Things are gonna change

I feel like some things need to change.
So i am going to change them...

This is my list.

1. Dance once a day.

2. If something is bad. Find the good and let that be my happiness.

3. Work-out 5 days a week. (yoga daily)

4. Don't put homework off.

5. Enjoy where i am in my life, but don't let this stop me from growing.

6. Laugh daily.

7. Hug at least one person a day.

8. Get more protein/ eat more organic.

9. Do something nice for some one i don't know.

10. Be more understanding.

11. Make new friends, and keep the old. ( some are silver.... others gold!)
12. Don't put things off.

14. Write daily.

15. Be myself. Love the people in my life. Smile.

Also are any of you reading any good books? Listening to any new tunes? Tell me about it in the comment box!


8 comments:

E said...

Have you read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin? Judging from this post, I think you'd reaallly like it :)

Sarah Ann said...

I've been trying to write daily, and it's been awesome!

Beck said...

I'm thinking I need to copy & paste this list and make it mine! I agrrew ith everything you wrote!
I'm reading The Memory Keepers Daughter! It's a pretty good book, but it took me a while to get into it!

S said...

I love your list.
Especially the dancing one, I always find that makes me feel better and exercised.
Stick to it and your need for change will happen :)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Great list! Best of luck accomplishing all your goals.

ruthpclark said...

Why yes, I think we can! Because I'm seriously aiming for at least 10 of your goals here...

Have you read The Time Traveler's Wife? Or Her Fearful Symmetry? It's the same author, Audrey Niffenegger, and I can't get enough--I wish she's written more!

ruthpclark said...

Agreed! I think we just achieved #11?

E said...

Duh, I should have known :)