Thursday, April 15, 2010

I don't care what they say about us anyway

Drum Roll
(yep make that funny noise by rolling your tongue in your mouth)
(don't feel silly)
Sorry this post has taken so LONG
to make it here.
I have been hiding from the government.
aka i put off paying my taxes until
LAST NIGHT.
They weren't as scary as i thought.
I would like to say
yep i wanted it to be in apron.
but i can not tell a lie.
I wanted it to be a lovely spring skirt.
but i made the best of a bad situation.
Also a first for me.
I broke a needle.
don't know if to feel proud or stupid.
but i put the new one on all by myself.


Here is what i have been listening too.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Also idk if you checked her out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new apron is gorgeous. You should be proud. Better luck with your spring skirt next time dear! Sweet tunes, thanks for sharing them. <3

Anonymous said...

i love a fine frenzy! and i love that dress you are wearing under your cute apron.

ruthpclark said...

Ah what a marvelous idea! I can't believe I've never thought of that--I've made many a skirt too small :(

S said...

Cute apron and it indeed reminds me of spring :)
And I have never been able to make the drum roll noise.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wow that is way too cute! Love it!

emily said...

Your new skirt/ apron is lovely! It's so fitting for the season:D