Monday, April 12, 2010

Manda the Great

So i have this friend
She is rad
don't believe me...
i will prove it!

1. She got me addicted to Bones!

2. She puts up with my insane moods!

3. She caters to me being a Vegetarian.

4. She knows when i say i am ok. it does not always mean i am ok.

5. We have code names for our boys.

6. She cares about my safety and worries about me, which makes me feel loved!

7. She is the only person i have met that can find AMAZING stuff at the goodwill.
( i have no such luck)

8. She quotes Harry Potter and Adventure land like its no bodies business.


9. She keeps me in line.

10. She has 59 followers. I think you should be her 60th!
( just saying)
(check her out!)
(fools she is the bomb like tick tock)
(DO IT NOW)
(HERE is the LINK)
( i am linking you up Scottie)
(giggles)


In other news around the world.
Apron complete.
no the picture is not taken.
expect post on it tomorrow.
twill be rad.
your mom.
girl what you saying about my mom.
I need sleep!
hope all of you had a Marvelous Monday!

4 comments:

LeLe said...

She IS rad, so why isn't she a member of our Jane Austen book club? :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good friend. Also, Yay for Bones! :D

Kate Daigneault said...

I enjoy your rambling, and the list you left on my blog. I owe you a small treat. Email me your address at kdaigs (at) gmail (dot) com so I can send you something!

LeLe said...

P.S. I gave you an award on my blog.