Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Heart of The Matter

So today i on the way to work i started thinking about heart. (not the ohhh i love you heart(for that is the brain that creates that heart) ... i was thinking about the organ.) The thing that keeps us alive it pumps blood through our body and with out it we would just be pretty little shells. I found it funny that the thing that keeps me breathing, laughing, loving, crying, and living is the size of my fist. I think sometimes we (or maybe just me) forget how breakable we all are not just physically but mentally. So today remember that you are strong like a storm but at the same time breakable and frail... i think there is something insanely beautiful in that.

"the logic of the heart is absurd."
- Julie de Lespinasse

2 comments:

molly said...

oh, sista, ain't that the truth!

Emily said...

What an interesting post and so true! Happy Friday!