Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The List

A Silly List to the Man i Will Marry

*can you get the mail?

*lets have 2 days every month where we lay in bed and watch movies.

*can i have a Hello Kitty waffle maker?

*lunch sex? (how does that make you feel)

* silly faces always make me giggle.

*i like it when you stand behind me with your chin on top of my head.

*can we have a pillow fight soon?

*i hope you like spaghetti its my go to meal.

p.s. i can't wait to see your face when you read this. love your one day wife. (also i burnt my shins on a space heater at work today, i hope you just smiled)

4 comments:

molly said...

i just found your blog and i am absolutely IN LOVE with this list. i want to make one now!!

meg fee said...

lunch sex at his office or yours?!

ps: i wanna waffle maker in the shape of...oh man...i don't even know. something amazing!!!

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

molly thanks!!!!!


m.a.f as for the lunch sex.....both! (so then i can tease him while he is at work!)

Laura said...

I looooveee this. :]