Monday, July 26, 2010

The To Do List

Happy Monday! I don't know if you know this about me but i love making to do list. Honestly i could do it all day (lame i know) I love list they make me feel in control even if i know i am not. (many times in my life i have used a list to solve my problems such as... to eat ice cream or not, which boy i like best...and several years ago if i should marry Jacob or not (i did not marry him) So what did i do this morning when i showed up 30 minutes late for work?(hint look to the title of this post) i made a list.. of things i wanted to accomplish tomorrow. then i wrote a poem about making to do list. Today i was a slacker at work... but i am prepared for TOMORROW!
(i really liked my shoes)
So what do you do to calm yourself down or to feel in control i wanna know!?

2 comments:

JMay said...

omg, I am so with you, I always make to do lists too :-) Its the only way I get things done!

Emily said...

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind comment! I think we are in constant evolution as people but it's to see the parts of ourselves that we truly love reappear! Here's to being bold and not caring what anyone else thinks of us! xo