Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Letter From the Future

Dear Husband,

I loved driving around with you today. Thanks for playing the cd i made for you when we just started dating, lucky i found it in the backseat floor of our car last week!  Thanks for being you. Thanks for being my home, my love, my smile, and so much more. Also thanks for letting me rest my feet on the dashboard as you drove. You are the most amazing man i have ever met and i love when you sing the words to all my favorite song when you think i am asleep (i was pretending to sleep because i like it when you sing.)

Love,
your wife. 




(click it!)

4 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

Awww... :)

What a great playlist btw. Love it.

-makay

sarah said...

avett brothers? mumford and sons?
yes.
yesyesyes.

re: packing ... i allowed myself to bring two books to paris (eep!) ... it was a struggle and a half.
(especially since i brought twelve bankers boxes full to school last year, ohmanohman)

S said...

Great taste in music.
I'm in the middle of making a couple cds and I think I'll have to borrow some of your choices :P

Laura said...

this is positively adorable. Just wanted to say. :]