Monday, August 2, 2010

Your Soul as Dry as the Pages of the Books to Which You so Desperately Cleave.


confession
i have ALWAYS hidden behind books
as a child i tried not to make friends... because we moved a ton.
(like 13 times is a ton in my book) 
and i found its easier to pack your books in a box than having to say goodbye to someone you love. 
i hope to find someone one day that wants to pack their books up and see the world with me. 





What have you been reading lately and what is your favorite book?
(also none of these pictures are mine. i found them on imgfave.com) 




6 comments:

meg fee said...

i always find i have a desperately hard time beginning books, as though i fear i'll never fall into it. but i'm trying to start the amazing adventures of kavalier and clay as well as the girl who played with fire. maybe that will be my goal for today...begin a book!

but yes, oh for a man who will put his book down to get lost on an adventure with me!!

Emily said...

I have been reading extremely loud and incredibly close by jonathan safran foer and it is a TANTALIZING read! I also just finished Chasing Cezanne by Peter Mayle, which was a light, fun summer read.

The Childlike Empress said...

where is the header quote from? it sounds like it comes from an interesting story.
Where ever i go i seem to acquire the nickname of being a Bookworm...i guess its telling me something.
I'm currently re-reading one of my favourite books, Watership Down....its nice to re-read a favourite book and remember why it has a place on my favourites list...

Anonymous said...

my favorite book is called Smack! For some reason I'm drawn to books about addiction. which is interesting cause i've been sober my whole life. cute images by the way! xo

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

The last photo is amazing. It's like book origami!

jade-lauren said...

at the moment i am reading To Kill A Mockingbird (again...I am a tad obsessed...).
Wow.
I used to spend breaks inside the school library...
Give me a good book and you won't hear from me for weeks:)

<3