Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To the Arms that Will hold me when Things go Bump in the Night!

Things That Scare Me

  • Crickets

  • You leaving me. (prove you wont everyday by waking up next to me.)  

  • Zombies (you might laugh now but when you get a late night phone call while i am driving see who has the last laugh!)

  • Turning into my mother.

  • Count Chocula (he used to live under my bed i swear!)

  • The Dark (when alone...i have a night light.)

  • Making a not so tasty Thanksgiving dinner.

  • Being in a dark bathroom (did you ever play Bloody Mary as a child?)

  • Front Doors at Night (you will laugh your arse off as i book it up the stairs and jump into our bed.)

  • Your Mother or sisters.

  • The Day after Christmas.

  • A world without coffee.
Oddly enough i am not scared of Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko or Spiders!

3 comments:

jade-lauren said...

hahaha.
i am so glad i came across your lovely blog.
i used to be a coffee addict, now i'm a tea addict...so i'm scared of a world without tea D:
and ditto about the mother one:D

you're a darling.

<3

molly said...

whoa. the day after christmas. girrl, that is DARK.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha I love this! "Turning into my mother" - I have a fear of turning into my FATHER!